Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIPs Wednesday-Floral Blanket #3

I have gotten so much traffic to this blog and my shop because of the past floral blankets that I have made for others. I completely understand why. There aren't too many pieces that are like this. I know that when I saw a picture that was used for the pattern I fell in love and couldn't wait to make one.


I was contacted through my shop for another custom ordered floral blanket. She has been a pleasure to work with and gave me a pretty stellar color palette to work with. My last client was somewhat difficult with the time frame she wanted it completed in as well as the colors. I was beyond excited to start this blanket.


I am currently finishing seaming all the flowers together to complete the blanket. All 200+ of them. I cannot wait to share the final product for this gorgeous creation!

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of your seaming patience/endurance! Love the color palette

    ReplyDelete